Wednesday 31 March 2010

WOYWW (31st March 2010)

Well it's Wednesday again (can't believe it) and here is what my desk looks like this morning.  Think my husband has tried to be clever this morning and take a wide angled view so that you can see a little more this week.  Sorry about the light it was not too bright this morning, however, I have had a little tidy up this week, moving all my Stampotique stamps to their permanent home in the wall cupboards (which I shall show you next week) this room is wall to wall cupboards.

The tall cupboards to the left store all my 12 x 12 papers along with a few other bits and bobs.  I am very proud of these cupboards as my father in law made these for me when I first started to enthuse about my craft stash.

If you look carefully you can also see my tiny tiny tv that now works again, thank goodness, I do like to watch a good program whilst I am crafting.  Don't think my desk will look this tidy next week as I have some projects planned hopefully (that's if my new pup, Mitzi allows me some free time).

If you would like to see some more interesting Wednesday workdesk's pop over to the Stamping Ground blog for more nosing around here.

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting, Tracy x

13 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Cor your space is full of interesting! Love the paper storage - how great of your FiL! Hope you have a lovely time with your planned projects. Almost beter than easter chocolate!

peggy gatto said...

NEAT!!!

Pam said...

Fab space

Unknown said...

How cool is that space ... am looking forward to the permanent home of the Stampotiques too ... will that be next week :0)

Helen said...

Ooh, great storage, sooo jealous! plese show us Stampotique home....

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow your table is interesting this week, very tidy tho!!

Unknown said...

how lucky to have such a talented FIL. I'm quite intrigued about your new arrival and felt sure that you would have posted a pic of her - and low and behold - you had!! please can we have more now that she is in her permanent home :O)

Paula x x x

Angie said...

How I envy those of you who have a handy man about ...could I borrow FIL...lol.. those are the 3rd set of amazing shelves for paper ,I have drooled over

Annie said...

What fab crafting space and your desk is just longing to get messy :-)
A x

Anonymous said...

Love the crafting space and those shelves are something else! Very talented FIL you have there.

Brenda

Cardarian said...

A very nice big crafting space and lots of room for all the crafty bits! Envy!!!!
Cardarian

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Great paper storage. ! Can't wait to see what you have in store for next week.

CathyC said...

WOW! love the paper storage!