Sunday 11 April 2010

Sunday Stamper Challenge 11th April 2010

Over on Hels blog the Sunday Stamper challenge is SILVER.  I began with a plain wooden heart box, painted with Stewart Gill Silver paint.  In some areas I applied the paint quite thickly and then heated with my heat tool to give some bubbles for texture.  I applied black StazOn ink to some areas of the box.

I have used the PaperArtsy stamp on silver and white card, simply stamped with black ink.  I have also stamped the same image on translucent shrink plastic.  I have added 'TIME' to complete the top of the box.  For the inside I have added a wooden heart which is simply painted and stamped as with the box.
To complete, I have added two small wooden hearts to the side of the box.  This will be great to house a gift of jewellery for one of my friends.  If you would like to see anymore of my fun with stamps simply visit my blog here.

4 comments:

Helen said...

Oh, you've used the same stamp set as I did!! Isn't it lovely - and your box looks fantastic.

Artyjen said...

Love those stamps :) Fabby box
xoxo

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab altered art hun, thanks for joining in with the challenge x

Lori said...

Really great piece! Love the bubbly paint! Great idea.