Sunday 4 April 2010

Sunday Stamper Challenge - LACE

Over on Hels blog this week the Sunday Stamper Challenge is LACE.  I am going out to my in-law's this afternoon for Easter lunch but I thought I would do a quick make for this challenge.

I have used the Stampers Anonymous pattern stamp for this challenge which is simply stamped onto beige paper using StazOn timber brown ink. I have painted a couple of areas with DI inks Victorian Velved (a favorite of mine) and tumbled glass.  I have added some lace ribbon, buttons, ruler and small piece of antique pattern which I purchased from an antique shop.   I have punched three small squares from turquoise card and added stamping from the original stamp.  The card is simply matted and layered onto co-ordinated card to complete.


I also made a co-ordinated tag.  The stamped 'lace' definition is a Stampington stamp along with the stamped lace.  I have simply sponged the tag with DI ink and added the lace ribbon and embellishments.  I was pleased to find the 'lace' definition in my stash which I have not used for absolutely ages.  Hope you like.

Have a fantastic Easter everyone, Tracy xx










1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab art .. thanks for joining in with the challenge..loving both your pieces x