Wednesday 21 April 2010

Sunday Stamper Challenge Week 100

Over on Hels' blog it is another Sunday Stamper challenge but this is a special one as it is week 100, what an achievement.  If you would like to see more of the Sunday Challenges pop over to Hels' blog here

With this being a special for the Sunday Stamper challenge I thought I would make something a little more detailed, hence it has taken me a lot longer to complete. 

Products I have used include: Maya Road Coaster Chipboard Book (Hearts); Maya Road Chipboard Birds of a Feather; Distress Inks Victorian Velvet and Tumbled Glass; Claudine Hellmuth Traditional Tan paint; StazOn Ink Timber Brown; PaperArtsy Stamps HP1004EZ and HP1005EZ the Hot Pics Series; Tim Holtz Alterations Dies (Heart Wings); Tim Holtz Idea-ology Charms; Ultra Thick Embossing Crystals "Arctic Lake" and Stewart Gill paints Amourosa and Silver.

I began by painting all the hearts with tan paint and allowing to dry. Once dry, I applied Victorian Velvet and Tumbled Glass ink to the hearts.  I then used Tim Holtz Heart Wings die and grungepaper, I have used the actual die and the aperture that is left as a stencil.  With the stencil I have added a heart to each one of the heart chipboard shapes using Stewart Gill paints.

Each page has also had a file tab added with the sentiments, LOVE, JOY, LAUGH AND HAPPY.

I have then simply either stamped or added embellishments to each page.

Once each page was completed I attached them all together with the chain provided, along with Tim Holtz charms (a bird and heart).

Now completed I think I will give this to a friend for their birthday.

Hope you like, happy crafting, Tracy xx















6 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

those hearts are something special

Hels Sheridan said...

oooh, wow, this is divine, just up my street with the design and the colours etc...thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stampers...and sorry it has taken me so long to pop and see you, you know what it is like, boxes, boxes, more boxes...argh...... still haven't got my room sorted yet... Tuesday is the day for that I reckon LOL x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Like? I love ;) they are gorgeous.
Anne xx

Anonymous said...

Your hearts are simply stunning Tracy! Lots of fab inspiration! x

Minxy said...

Oh i remember these hearts from last weeks woyww... nice to see the finished project.. it looks fab

Unknown said...

Love this very creative and great colour too

Love Dawn xx