Wednesday 14 April 2010

WOYWW 14th April

Yet another Wednesday is here, what does my mum say, "as you get older the time goes quicker".  I used to think what rubbish when I was young but she is so right, the weeks just fly by especially now I have more time to myself.  I digress, here is my desk this Wednesday morning.  I have my sample for the Play Date challenge still there (view here) and my goodies I have purchased to the right including Tim's Alterations which I can't wait to play with.  To the left I have also still left my box I made for the Sunday Challenge.  Not had time to clear my desk this week, oh well I'll get there eventually.

This is where I am writing to you now.  Very tidy I hear you say, well this is my husband's area too, we share or so he thinks we do.  But as you can see he does not do much work, LOL only joking!  We like to keep this area organised so that we can work at the computer whenever we want without removing my stash before we can get started.  Not very interesting so I thought I would show you another picture of my stash as promised last week.  

Look at all that lovely stash LOL.  Most of my cuboards are full of rubber stamps, rubber stamps and paints. Now I have more time, I'm gathering more stash too, but it has to be done.  If you would like to see more desks take a look over on Julia's blog here.




30 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

YOu're quite right Tracy, it has to be done. It's the law! You make me smile when you say that your desk isn't very clear!

Helen said...

I love those cupboards, they look like they hold loads.

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow very tidy desk, love it xx

Annie said...

What a tidy crafting space you have there and what fab storage....now go and get it messy :-)
A x

Handmade with Love said...

Wow I am in awe at your tidyness and organisation! I love your craft room and your very tidy desk and all the lovely stash you have in those cupboards! By the way I have hearts all round my house too! Tracey x

Anonymous said...

Oh so tidy! Did you do it specially? I have that heart wings die, isn't it lovely?! x

airing cupboard crafts said...

Ohh I love your desk the cupboards are great xx

Mummylade said...

your mum is a very wise woman =)

Kay said...

yep, the older you get the quicker the time goes, so no time to waste tidying up! lol

Angela Toucan said...

wonderfully organised room. the desks don't look like you've been making much recently

Unknown said...

i love your room with all its cupboards...

Paula x x x

Foil Play said...

Wow, beautifully organised craft space!

Lothian Crafts said...

Wow your desk is very tidy and organized.

ikki said...

Your cupboards are just fab - lovely collection of stamps and inks. Thanks for visiting my Cupboard, I've finished the bills and banking and the good news is "there's some cash left over" Joy!! ikki x

Kim Dellow said...

Love your crafting space! Fab! Kim

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Thanks for the comments - look forward to seeing you on Sunday.x

Unknown said...

Hi What a very tidy desk, love the stash those stamps look fantastic, great space.
Happy crafting
Christine x

Deanne said...

oooh i'm loving your cupboards full of stamps :) xx the men think we 'share' but they know whos space it is really! lol

CathyC said...

oooh I think I am in love - I wonder if I can get hubby to put in overhead cupboards in my room?
thanks for visiting my desk
Cathy, xxx

Joey said...

Hiya Tracy

oooooh I love those cupboards!!! brimming with stash :O)

Joey.x

Angie said...

Those cupboards work so well ...just above the working area ...so tidy ...so full ...I could neverkeep them that tidy

Mandy said...

sooooo tidy! I love your little purple card on the easel!

{{hugs]}mandyxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You are so lucky to have so much wonderful storage. And behind closed doors too. You have SO MANY rubber stamps. It would take me a lifetime to use all those stamps.

Sorry I'm so late visiting, and on my first ever WOYWW. I tried to leave a message last night, but your blog wouldn't load and I got a dreaded timed out page. Glad I was able to make it today.

Twiglet said...

That little easel is lovely and the card of course. I really like your silver box on the earlier blog too!

shirley said...

ahh those stash cupboards are brilliant and your desk has a lovely feel to it.

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful neat and tidy space for you both to use, I think it's most of our idea of crafty heaven. And look at all those lovely stamps hidden behind closed doors!

Brenda

Minxy said...

I've just been playing with timmy's new dies, they are FAB, and i love them and need them all now lol
love your stash cupboards, especially the fact you can shut the doors and hide it all away, maybe i should do that, then my OH cant moan i've to much.. out of sight out of mind!!

Cheryl Boglioli said...

I think your room is lovely.

Kathy said...

ohhhhh dear. Another neat and beautifully presented desk to make me feel bad about my own!

My hubby is a Clean Desk Fiend - his desk is about twice the size of my crafting desk too - what a waste of space to mess up is what I think!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh lovely cupboards full of stamps...lovely space!