Wednesday 7 April 2010

WOYWW 7th April

Well it's that time again, another Wednesday is here.  As promised, I am going to show you more of my wall to wall cupboards and the stash they contain today.  When I first had this room it was so empty, and there was so much space for stash, well not anymore, after a few months my room was full and still is, just the way I like it LOL.

I have a lot of these small Ikea cupboards, they are great for storing all my bits and bobs like brads, wooden letters, etc etc.

What I like most about my craft space is that once the cupboard doors are all shut you would never know what was lurking behind.


Look how wonderfully neat everything looks I hear you say, but just glance below and you will see what hides behind those doors.

Look at that stash, I do love my stash, and now that I have more time on my hands to do more crafting I love it even more, SAD I know but can't be helped LOL.  Think I will save the last picture til next week where you will see more of my stash in the other cupboards to the right.  Hope you enjoy browsing. Happy Wednesday, Crafters.  Tracy x.   If you want to see more take a look at my blog here.

30 comments:

Cardarian said...

Lovely cupboards and sooo much stash! You lucky woman!
Cardarian

Pam said...

What a fab space, I need more room!!
Hugs Pam

Annie said...

Really love all your storage and all the amazing stash you hide in it all :-)
A x

Artyjen said...

Fab space for fab stash! :)
xoxo

Hels Sheridan said...

Wow, your room is how I want my room to look...love it and wish I could get something so organised...tis brill! x

Mandy said...

omg!!!!!!!all your lovely cupboards and drawers for stash! what a crafters playground!

{{hugs}}mandyxx

PinksyDoodles said...

What a lovely workspace you have.
Clare x

Rosie said...

Wonderfully and beautifully organised - LOVE it!! And all colour co-ordinated too!

Julia Dunnit said...

I see you're an exponent of the theory that I used too - one for me, one for the shop!!
Lovely room Tracy.

Helen said...

I envy you the cupboards. And your shelves of stmaps and, and, and...!!

Penni said...

Wow very organised. I love all the Ikea Storage - do they have any left LOL!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an amazing amount of stash! Come on, be truthful with us all! The real reason you closed your shop was because you kept all the stash for yourself and didn't sell any of it!! Lol! Have a fabby day.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an amazing amount of stash! Come on, be truthful with us all! The real reason you closed your shop was because you kept all the stash for yourself and didn't sell any of it!! Lol! Have a fabby day.

Brenda

Kaz said...

What a lovely lot of stash you have! I have those drawers too. Your cupboards aren't as messy inside as they could be!! x

Unknown said...

bloomin eck woman - you've got some right stuff there!!!! no wonder you have all those cupboards!!

it looks so neat and tidy - but so functional for when you are crafting... great!

Paula x x x

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Great cubbies both big and small. How nice to just hide everything.

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow fabby cupboards, really nice and neat too. have a great day xxx

Angie said...

There is one word for you ... TIDY ....or two ....Domestic Goddess lol

flutterbycrafter said...

What a fantastic workspace and so tidy, an envious of all those drawers.

Carmen said...

Jealous doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling right now :P Lucky so and so. Gorgeous space!

Paige said...

What a lovely crafting space all clean and clear! I love it!!!

Unknown said...

Lovely and organised ... it looks fabulous ... erm ... can I come and ... erm play :0)

Chrissie said...

One cannot fail to be impressed!
Chrissie

Spyder said...

omgodyness!! Soooooooooooo Tidy!!!!Five minutes....no, three...and it was be messy if I were there!! (lyn)

Minxy said...

Looks like you have a lovey snug room of stash.. and a tidy one too.. whatever you do dont let Linda E come play, she'll mess it right up lol
sorry linda but you know you would lol

Mummylade said...

scaringly tidy =)

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful crafting space...and nice stamps!

Jane said...

Love your crafting space! It looks very organised!

Deanne said...

mmmm lovely i love storage, when we move house im going to invest in more ikea storage :)

KimzKrafts said...

Storage, storage and more storage! What a fab room. I so agree with idea of 'closed doors' but you know the cartoons where they shove everything into a cupboard? Well, I know that if I open my big cupboard I will be engulfed in the fall out!! Kim xx