Monday 3 May 2010

Breath Of Fresh Air

How nice is it to finally get out in the garden.  Gardening is my first passion and is what I have been spending most of the day doing so I thought I would share a few pictures with you all.


Can't believe we actually have some sunshine as you can see from this picture.   This is looking down on my garden at my gazebo, which I am very proud of and it's a great place to sit and relax when the weather gets a little too hot, or that could be wishful thinking on my part.


This picture is taken from the gazebo, looking up at the garden.  I have three small ponds in the garden and love the wildlife they attract.


My borders are filling out nicely now that the weather is warming up a little, but that will not stop me making some more gardening purchases at the RHS Tatton Show, if you have never been I would highly recommend it.


The border you can see in the foreground is relatively new, hence you can actually see soil, which is unheard of in my garden, I like to cram the plants in like a cottage garden.  I love the natural feel of a cottage garden.  Anyway back to crafting now for the afternoon, but just thought I would share my garden with you for a change.  Have a great Monday, Tracy x

4 comments:

Helen said...

What a huge garden! It looks great though, and must keep you very busy!

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy! Thanks for visiting! Your garden is beautiful - and so full of lovely aspects - just wonderful - a real haven. Kxx

FILIGREE MOON said...

What a beautiful garden. I would be tempted to spend hours and hours there! ~ Angela

Lynn Stevens said...

What a gorgeous garden. I could spend all day there and just forget about everything!

Thank you so much for posting abot my giveaway. You now have 3 entries.
Hugs Lynn
Best of Luck!!!