Sunday 23 May 2010

Sunday Stamper Challenge

Over on Hels blog the Sunday Stamper challenge this week is to use something Ripped or Torn in your artwork.   I thought I would take this opportunity and make something for my Father-in-Law's birthday which is in a week or so, but luckily he does not read my blog.
My FIL loves music and playing the keyboard so I thought this sentiment was great to add to his card.
I have also added some musical instruments to add to the music theme of this card.  I also thought I would have a change from Distress Inks and used Kaleidacolor inks for a change, this set being Cappuccino Delight.
And this is the finished design, hope my Father-in-Law likes it.  Have a great Sunday.  Tracy x

2 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Wow, stunning card Tracy, thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper... bet he loooves his card, tis very special x

joanne wardle said...

he WILL like it, I'm sure he will like it alot! it's a great card