Sunday 4 July 2010

Sunday Stamper Challenge

Over on Hels' blog the challenge this week is to use RHINESTONES/GEMS which was quite difficult for me as I do not really do bling.  So here is my subtle version LOL.
I have used an old Stampendous stamp for this weeks challenge along with alcohol inks and the obligitory GEMS.
I used alcohol inks, stonewashed, raisin, latte and caramel and I am quite pleased with the colour combination, something a liitle different from the norm.  This will make a perfect birthday card for my Sister-in-Law who quite likes a little bling.
With the bits that were left over I made a co-ordinated gift tag.  Happy crafting everyone, I'm off to pop over to Hels' blog to see everyone elses wonderful artwork.  Tracy x x

6 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous tag and love your take on the challenge hun, thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

joy said...

Oh, your alcohol ink colors are so beautiful together and I love that stamp! I am sure your SIL will love this card!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, your card and tag are beautiful. I'm sure your SIL will love it. S x

Anonymous said...

Nice colour choices Tracy I am sure your SIL will love it.

Netty said...

I love them both Tracy, gorgeous. Annette x

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! Loving those big gems! Hugs Juls