I would like to enter my next piece for the following challenges as time is in short supply yet again this week:-
Compendium Of Curiosities Challenge with Linda - Wrinkle Free Distress (page 33 of the book).
The Sunday Stamper with Hels - To use BLACK in your art.
Simon Says Stamp and Show with Linda and the team - Show Your Distress and Sanded Project
The Stampman Challenge Blog - Altered and a fantastic Blog Hop too, simply click on The Challenge Blog to be transported over there.
Lots To Do Challenge - Alter It.
2) Paint with yellow ochre acrylic paint and add highlights of lavender, using only a little paint.
3) With Tim's swirl mask in place, sponge black ink on top of the mask and remove, repeat this process around the skull.
4) Add stamped text randomly using DI dusty concord.
5) Use background stamp, Punk Plaid and stamp randomly around the skull using DI dusty concord.
6) Sponge black around the eyes, mouth and nose and add some washers to add to that grungy feel.
7) Sand the edges of the skull with sandpaper.
8) Stamp the heart with wings onto white card using dusty concord ink and sponge with Adirondack butterscotch ink and adhere to the top of the skull.
9) Cut a piece of mountboard or cardboard slightly bigger than the skull. Cover the board with paper from Tim's Lost and Found Paper Stash. Sand the edges of the card.
10) Using Tim's Haunted Mansion set of stamps, stamp the Witch Hazel label onto card, cut out, sand the edges and adhere. I also stamped one onto tissue paper and added that to the bottom of my board.
11) Stamp small skulls around the outer edges of the board.
12) Stamp the cages (Invoke Arts) onto Lost and Found card, cut out and adhere. Add skull to one and Birthday to the other. Stamp bird from the Haunted Mansion set onto card, cut out and add to the cage. Add a couple of black hearts to complete.
13) I bet you were wondering where my Wrinkle Free Distress technique was..... look below.
Have a good day, Tracy xx