- Paint the bare chipboard piece with Gesso.
- Once dry paint with Distress Crackle Paint Tea Dye.
- Using Tim Holtz Ransom Alphabet masks place Noel onto the chipboard piece. Sponge over the entire piece with DI ink fired brick, working into all the crackles. Remove mask.
- Apply Adirondack Gold Paint Dabber to the edges of the chipboard and add a Christmas brad.
- Die cut Heart Wings from Grungepaper. Sponge the heart pieces with DI ink fired brick. Apply a generous layer of Rock Candy Crackle Paint, I applied this in a random fashion so that some areas were patchy to add to that grungy feel.
- Add eyelets to one of the hearts and sponge with a little StazOn timber brown to tone the colour down a little. Add a swivel clasp and a Philosophy tag and adhere the pieces to the chipboard. Add a memo pin with the addition of the Christmas ticket from the Odds and Ends stamp set from Tim.
- To complete, add 3 rusty snowflakes and a key to each heart.
I am quite pleased with how this turned out and that is one less piece to make for Christmas LOL. Have a great day all, see you soon, Tracy xx