Over on The Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog we are challenged to create something VINTAGE. Must admit I did struggle with this one, but then that's what challenges are all about, challenging us to work outside our comfort zone.
2) Stamp the mushroom onto scrap paper and cut out. This will be for masking purposes.
3) Cut a piece of kraft card apporx. 4" square. Stamp the first mushroom and then take the mask and place over the top of the image and stamp the other mushrooms into place.
4) Matt the kraft card onto a remnant of fabric and fray the edges. Sew both pieces together, add pieces of text from a an old gardening book and hand stitch one of the mushroom heads with brown cotton.
5) Stamp the mushroom onto shrink plastic, cut out and use your heat tool to shrink. Add to one of the mushrooms with a brad. Add the entire piece to the card blank.
6) Stamp a mushroom head onto the text of an old gardening book, cut out and add to the top of one of the mushrooms. Paint the mushroom heads with DI brushed corduroy.
7) Using a Dymo machine add "MUSHROOMS" text to the card coloured with DI brushed corduroy. Add a sentiment to complete.
I also thought I would take this opportunity to BLOW MY OWN TRUMPET as the saying goes....... I am absolutely THRILLED to have been published in Stampers' Sampler Magazine and even more chuffed the fact that I have made the FRONT COVER, Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! This has made my week and I was ready to burst so had to share it with someone LOL, hope you don't mind. If you would like to purchase a copy they are available from THE STAMP ATTIC here in the UK.