Friday 28 January 2011

An Alternative Valentine Card

It's time for my last Guest Artist piece for The Artistic Stamper Creative Team. I thought that with Valentine's being around the corner I would create a card that was just a little different for the occasion.
I thought I would use one of the bird images on my Valentine's card rather than just use hearts and I am quite pleased with how its turned out.
If you would like all the details to create this card and the products used, pop over to The Creative Team Blog using the link above for all the information and more detailed pictures.  Thanks for stopping by.  Tracy x x

7 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

The DI/Gesso BG turned out wonderfully, love the added hand stitching!

Netty said...

I love this Tracy as its so different from the norm. The stitching is fab as is the rest of the card. Annette x

Zue said...

You should be pleased. It is nice to be different.
I love it!!!!!!!!
Sue xx

Brenda Brown said...

Ingenious I would call it and very beautiful. Love the whole effect Tracy.
Happy Friday.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Wonderful GD projects! Love when you add your stitching to your projects.

Lynn Stevens said...

A really refreshing look to the traditional Valentine. Once again steping outside the box proved to be a hit!

Kim B said...

I love something different. Fantastic Valentine.