Friday 21 January 2011

Published And A New DT

I'm blowing my own trumpet, I could not resist, I'm thrilled to have been published in this months Stampers' Sampler.  I am the Guest Artist, how good does that sound LOL.  I was thrilled to be asked and absolutely chuffed to bits to be in print, however, I have not received my copy yet, so I have that to look forward to.
Look my name is on the front cover, how exciting, I still get a buzz when I see my work published LOL.  If you would like a copy of the magazine they are available now from The Stamp Attic.As I have not seen a copy yet I would love to know what you think if you have seen the project in all its glory.

I also have some more exciting news.......  I have been asked by Lynne Phelps of Savvy Sisters Studio to be a member of the new DESIGN TEAM for The Altered Alice Blog, of course I said yes, I am absolutely thrilled and can not wait to start on the journey.  If you would like to pop over to see all the latest, click on the link on my sidebar.  Thanks Lynne for inviting me along, I am really looking forward to joining the team.  Tracy x x
Our challenges will take place monthly to give you all plenty of time to join in the fun.  I look forward to seeing all your inspiring projects very soon.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being published as the GD in Stampers Sampler - I can imagine what a thrill it must be.
And congrats again on being asked to join the DT - look forward to seeing what youll create.

judith@poppy cottage said...

Congrats all round, I love your work, and do leave a comment from time to time. My copy of the magazine came today, so I haven't had a proper look yet, but it looks great from what I saw. Well done for getting the DT spot, I'm off to have a look over there now, Judith xx

Lisa Somerville said...

Congrats on your publication! I just saw that issue today - fab work! BIG congrats on your DT spot at Altered Alice - looking forward to your creations!

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

CONGRATS Tracy....very well deserved on both. Look forward to seeing some "ALICE" :)

Anna Wolleben said...

Hey Tracy, I was waiting for this issue, because I saw that you will be the guest designer, and I was so proud, that I'm your follower! BIG CONGRATS-you are the best!
kannadyjkaczaruje.blogspot.com

Carol Q said...

congratulations Tracy. well deserved!

Sarah Anderson said...

Congratulations twice over!!! Well done you :) Really fabulous to be guest designer and massive congrats to on your DT role :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your publication and for being a Cover Girl, Tracy! Also, big hugs and congrats on your new DT!!

Anonymous said...

You rock!!! x

lisa said...

Congrats on eveything. How amazing, you must be chuffed to bits.
Hugs Lisax

Hels Sheridan said...

oooh, CONGRATS Tracy, that is FAB news hun... am made up for you x

Lori said...

Yay Tracy! Wonderful on both counts! Well deserved, and can't wait to see your creations!

Lynn Stevens said...

Tracy I just got my copy today and I can tell you your spread is AWESOME!!!!! You do such wonderful work and its well deserved! A big Congrats from me! and also on being on the Altered Alice team, You Go girl!!!!
hugs Lynn

Lynne Phelps said...

YOU GO, Girl!!!! Can't wait to see this issue, I am so proud of you and so happy for you!

Suzanne C said...

CONGRATS! Your projects are all beautiful! I took my time perusing through your wonderful creations in the mag! Congrats on your new DT position!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh my heavens, congratulations GF. You rock, and you know how much I love you!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Oh my world!!! You are such a clever and talented girl, well done you! Both achievements very well deserved! Warmest hugs, Joanna xxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tracy! Well-deserved! x

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

WHAHOOOOOO

And I also hear from a friend in the States that you used my Shroom design stamp in the mag :0))))

I think thats the first Stampington appearance for one of my images, thank you Tracy.

Big congrats...I still remember the 'proud of myself' feeling seeing the cover and that was a couple of years ago now for me so it will stick with you.
Looking foward to my copy arriving.

Carol said...

Congrats Tracy! You must be on CLOUD 9! I can't wait to get my hands on the magazine!! WOOT! WOOT! to you!

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Tracy, I just got my copy - FINALLY!!! Wow, love love love your projects - so stunning! Congrats on the feature - just brilliant!!! As my hubby would say, 'yer famuss'!! LOL!