Monday 14 February 2011

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Morning all, I'm back with my second DT piece for The STAMP ATTIC.  I thought I would try and work outside my comfort zone this time around and create a journal spread.  I did find this piece a challenge mainly due to the amount of space to fill but I did enjoy the process.
Pop over to THE STAMP ATTIC blog to find out all the details to create my journal page.
I really enjoyed working with DI's spiced marmalade and worn lipstick they blend beautifully together.
I love adding text from old gardening books to a page it adds another dimension.
This picture gives you a better view of the machine stitching and the dimension on my page.
Thanks for stopping by here and at THE STAMP ATTIC.  Enjoy your week, Tracy x x

12 comments:

Sue said...

Good to see you having a go at working in a journal! Like the stitching very much!

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh fab job Tracy, lovely...couldn't agree more about the two DI colours.

Brenda Brown said...

Mmmmm Tracy those two colours certainly do blend together well. Love the whole design of this and will pop over to Wendy's to see more.
Happy Valentine's Day, enjoy whatever you are doing.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Suzi B said...

Know what you mean about all that space ... scarey stuff :) and so is the sticthing as far as I'm concerned! but this looks great!

Lori said...

Beautiful color combo, will have to write that one down, too! Your pages are lovely, the stitching adds great detail!

flutterbycrafter said...

Love this page, particularly the sewing

Unknown said...

love it, the colours are fab

hugs
judie xx

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful journal pages, fab colors!

Suzanne C said...

Loving the warm colors and the pop of white is fabulous. The stitching adds a such a beautiful detail. I too am afraid of big spaces. I just did a layout which was a huge stretch! ;)

Lynn said...

Beautiful work Tracy, the stitching really makes everything pop out. Thanks for dropping by and entering my giveaway :)

Hels Sheridan said...

love it loads... those colours are lush and I do have to say... I love what you did with the stamps x

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!!! Love the stitching detail!!! Hugs Juls