A couple of things to share with you today, firstly another creation for The Play Date Cafe. I had a few leftovers so thought I would use them rather than discard.
KIM uses a great deal of Grungepaper to make objects from stars to bags, very creative so I thought I would give it a go and do my own take.
I also need to send a big THANK YOU to Lynn Stevens of Trash To Treasure Art for this Stylish Blogger Award, much appreciated Lynn, thank you.
Here goes, 8 things about myself:-
- I love Spring and Autumn, my favourite seasons. I never like it when it is too hot in the Summer, think that's why I love these seasons so much. I love the fresh new growth in my garden in Spring and the autumnal colours in Autumn and the climate is perfect for me at those particular times of the year.
- I live on chocolate most days and often skip lunch and eat chocolate instead.
- I have no and I mean no sense of direction, just ask my friends LOL.
- Like Lynn, my husband takes care of most of the cooking in our home.
- I love watching gardening programs and hunting out unusual plants and visit The RHS Tatton Show every year.
- Gardening is my passion.
- I came third in a public speaking competition at school, many years ago LOL, don't know whether I could manage that now.
- I do not like flying at all and have only ever been on an aeroplane once.
Phew now to the hard part, nominate 8 bloggers for the award:-
Kim at Paperbabe - her work is so varied and her pieces for Simon Says Stamp and Show are always inspirational.
R.Maria Sabina alias Lollyrot-Scrapbooking - her work is so individual and her attention to detail is absolutely fantastic.
Neil of Neelz Expressionz - always very creative and enthusiastic and I love his altered pieces.
Candy of Creativity is Contagious - a fabulous mixed media artist who always creates such wonderful unique pieces and I love her attention to detail.
Sarah of La-De-Dah - Such beautiful work, beautiful detail and always beautifully created.
Kate of The Kathryn Wheel - Fabulous fabulous artsy style, I love the way she combines paints, inks and stamps.
Ginger AKA Carol of WeLcOmE 2 mY wOrLd - Love the altered pieces and Carol's art is always so individual.
Efemeraink - Stunning mixed media art.
I found it extremely difficult picking just 8 but the blogs above are all inspirational.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your week. Tracy x x