Thursday 1 September 2011

Pure Vintage

Time for my next DT piece for Creative Expressions using stamp set Wrinkles Don't Hurt.  I decided to create a vintage tag this time around.
My background is coloured with Distress Stain Vintage Photo and spritzed with water. Once dry I bleached out areas with a brush.
I added some vintage lace which I gathered and added the sentiment to the top with a memo pin.
I have also added a Idea-Ology Word Stick "LIVE" which I thought was appropriate with the sentiment.
The image has been masked and then stamped three times using black Archival Ink. The text VINTAGE has been printed on my computer and added to jump rings with Glossy Accents.

Thanks for stopping by.  Tracy x x




14 comments:

Sandy said...

This is fun Tracy.
Wonderful vintage Tag. Great.

Jingle said...

This is super fun!

Lisa Somerville said...

Fun vintage tag! I want to come browse through your embellishment drawer, you always have wonderful embellies!

Anonymous said...

You cannot help but smile at this. Such fun but at the same time the attention to detail you bring to all your artwork. Love the gathered lace and the use of bleach.
Wishes
Lynne

flutterbycrafter said...

What a great tag, I'm still smiling, love the way you've made it vintage xx

Sarah Anderson said...

lol, what a true statement :)

Lynn Stevens said...

teeheeheee, mine do every time I look in the mirror. LOL
Darling tag Tracy!
hugs Lynn

hazel said...

A brilliant vintage tag - I love the background.
xxx Hazel.

Barb Cady said...

Great how you've shown that vintage will go with stamps you wouldn't normally associate with vintage! Lovely idea xx

Laura said...

I know the feeling. This crafting keeps me very poor! Made me laugh. Thanks.

Siobhan Fyffe said...

It amazing what you can do with these stamps!!
Great vintage tag!!
Siobhan

Kim Dellow said...

Tee Hee! Love it Tracy. Kim

Suzanne C said...

Lovely vintage effects. Very funny tag!

Gerri Herbst said...

I need a laugh today and this gave it to me! Great piece...take care, gerri