Tuesday 3 January 2012

The Best Time To Plant A Tree.......

..............Was 20 years ago. The next best time is now. The start of my journal page and hopefully the first of many this year. I decided over the Christmas period that I really must experiment more in my journal and get a little more inky for 2012.
My first page concentrates on the Tall Conifer from 100 Proof Press. The background was created using Distress Inks and a Crafters Workshop mini branches stencil.
I added the tall conifers to either side of my path and added dots around the outside of my page. The birds are from Stampotique.
I added a little foliage to the bottom of my page using Tim's Autumn Gatherings die to give a little dimension.

Thanks for stopping by, Tracy x x

9 comments:

Juls said...

Love your journaling page, its just fabulous!!!! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

You definitely are having fun, it radiates from this page.
Here's to a fabulously inky 2012 for you!
Wishes
Lynne

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Love the way the color moves in the background. Lovely design!

Sandy said...

Absolutely gorgeous page Tracy.
Wonderful design. Love them.

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous journal page Tracy, lovely to see your inky experimentation.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Lisa Somerville said...

Always love to see your journal pages!

Anonymous said...

Its a gorgeous page, love the text as well very much

G Peplow said...

Hi Tracy, Wonderful page, love the colours and interesting textures, good fun this journaling;0) Gay xxx

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

Wonderful Tracy!! The colour combination is so beautiful, I love it!!!

Love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*