Friday 22 June 2012

Brrrrrrr!!!!

I know its a little early to be posting a Christmas card but when I saw the Tall Conifer from 100 Proof Press it was just crying out to be used for a Winter/Christmas card.
I stamped the snowflake background with faded jeans Distress Ink, spritzing with a little water. I then cut a circle from white card and stamped the Tall Conifers creating a snowy scene with Distress Inks.
I also added a couple of Tim's Christmas embellishments for added interest and dimension.
I cut a Tattered Banner and added Merry Christmas stamped with faded jeans Distress Ink, adding a little colour to the edges.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend. Tracy x x

9 comments:

cheryl said...

oh gosh Hun this is just brilliant oh just love,this,adore the background boy its effective,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Annie said...

Hi Tracy your card is gorgeous and I love the blue background x the conifer stamps are fab and the dimension with TH crafty bits makes for a stunning piece. TFS x

Sue said...

OK, so I know our summer is feeling more like winter.....but a Christmas card??? LOL thast said its a fab card;)

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Love the icy blues and perfect for the lovely trees!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Never to early for Christmas!!! This is beautiful, and I can so feel the chill in the air!!!!

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...in the blink of an eye the Christams season will be upon us, I bought a couple of stamps in readiness...super card Tracy the white & blue are perfect partners for snow/ice scenes...great inky work too...Mel :)

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Beautiful card, Tracy! Judging by the weather it doesn't seem that Christmas is so long away...lol ;)) xx

Sandy said...

Oh wow Tracy a winter card in summer.
What a cool idea and teh card is brrrrrrrrilliant. Wonderful work. xoxo

hazel said...

The speed at which this year is going Christmas will be here in no time. Your card is lovely.
xxx Hazel.