Sunday 10 June 2012

DREAM

Time for my weekly post for 100 Proof Press and this week I am using the fabulous Madame Birdcage Skirt and I have given her a little of a Steampunk twist.
The background of my tag has been spritzed with reinkers with Perfect Pearls added to give a little shimmer. I've embossed the background for added texture giving her a Steampunk feel. A little vintage photo ink was added to the raised areas.
I cut the wings from card using the Heart Wings die and again embossed to coordinate with my background and coloured with vintage photo ink. I also coloured the ribbon trim with the reinkers and added mini sprockets for added dimension.   I cut a mini crown and added dream from the Chitchat stickers.
I added DREAM to the bottom of my tag along with imagine, inspire, believe from the Chitchat stickers.

Thanks for stopping by, Tracy x x

13 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...another superb creation Tracy...Love what you've done here, gorgeous Autumn colours perfectly blended, loVe the embossing, cogs & words & Madame looks just super...loVely inspiring make...Mel :)

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful tag Tracy & inspiring as always! Love your lady :0)

Have a great Sunday, hugs Gez xx

Sandy said...

So so beautiful dear Tracy.
Awesome work. xoxo

Emma Williams said...

Another stunning piece of artwork, that just has the wow factor written all over it!!
Hope you are ok and having a good weekend!
Love Emma xxx

TonyR said...

delicious colours and textures!
a dream of a tag!
xx tony

pooky said...

Very inspiring! Just beautiful Tracy:)
♥Bev

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous colours and textures Tracy, love the steampunk twist to this one.
hugs {brenda} xox

Anonymous said...

Love it, gorgeous colours, great stamps, love the embellishments

Suzanne C said...

Love the rusty colors! Beautiful mix of stamps and images! Love that texture in the background. Another gorgeous tag!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful tag - wonderful texture and added embellies!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

These is so awesome!!!! I love the background and how the gorgeous winged maiden is blending in!!!

hazel said...

A beautiful tag Tracy, the colours and background are fabulous.

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful! Love that background and her beautiful wings.