Thursday 21 June 2012

DREAMS

I've been getting a little inky with Sam Poole's Art Sayings and Wendy Vecchi's Art Fit For A Queen and Love to Make Art stamp sets from Creative Expressions.
I stamped the background with the stripes from Wendy's set in coffee Archival Ink and then stamped the leaves with a VersaMark ink pad and embossed with clear embossing powder.  Wild honey and spiced marmalade ink was then blended over the embossed image which then resists the ink, something I love.
The fabulous bottle is one of Wendy Vecchi's Embellish Your Art embellishments which I coloured with Alcohol Ink. The fabulous sentiment is from Sam Poole's Art Sayings set which I also coloured with wild honey and spiced marmalade ink. I also added the white bird again from the Embellish Your Art range which I coloured with Distress Markers.
I stamped the flower with coffee Archival Ink and coloured with wild honey and spiced marmalade inks and then layered together to add dimension.  The leaves were stamped with peeled paint and pine needles ink and added to my flower stem.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

15 comments:

Carol Q said...

lovely layout Tracy. such warm colours.

Yvonne Garner said...

Hi Tracy! Hope all is well. Love your card. Off to check out Wendi Vecchi's line. Best, Yvonne

pooky said...

Mt goodness gracious Tracy!!! Love this!! All my favorite colors:)

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi
I actually thought the leaves were stamped onto corrugated cardboard, that line stamp must be a useful stamp to have in your stash.
A great card with all your wonderful elements as always.
Wishes
Lynne

Sandy said...

Wow this is a beauty Tracy.
So fantastic and the colors are fabulous. Love them. xoxo

Emma Williams said...

Ooo, I love this...the colours are stunning and so warm and inviting, you've definitely bought a ray of sunshine to your blog with this piece!!

Sorry for not visiting this week...it's been "one of those weeks"...again!! lol.
Hope you are ok! Love Emma xx

Inkypinkycraft said...

Great piece and great warm colours,the blossom bucket pieces look great...on my wish list!! Hugs trace x

Helen said...

I love this card, Tracy, such fabulous colours. Love these sentiments.

Gabrielle said...

ooh! I like this a lot! I thought the background was corrugated until I read that it was stamped!!! Love those BB embellishments too!

Gillian .... said...

Love this layout Tracy, it's fab. x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Oh....I am in love with this Tracy!!! Love the way you stenciled the leaves...and the way you colored the BB!!! Fabulous design!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

How beautiful! Love the way you've done the leaves so differently and that stacked flower ROCKS.

Suzanne C said...

Brilliant! i too thought it was a corrugated background or run through the crimper.

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful! Love the color and beautiful die cuts!

hazel said...

I too thought it was corrugated card, I love the design and the fab colour.
xxx Hazel.