Thursday 7 June 2012

Love & Cherish

I've finally completed the Creative Chemistry course and I must say I found it both informative and great fun.  Today I am showcasing the Rock Candy Distress Stickles Technique. All the products I have used are available from The Stamp Attic.
The background of my tag has been coloured with Distress Ink old paper and I then stamped the Wallpaper background stamp with faded jeans and walnut stain ink, adding Distress Stickles Clear Rock Candy over the top.
I added two strips of card coloured with walnut stain ink to break up my background a little and spritzed with water adding Chitchat stickers Love & Cherish.
I have cut three hearts from card using the Mini Hearts die and embossed with a Texture Fade, colouring with Distress Inks and again adding Clear Rock Candy to coordinate with my background. For added dimension I have added the bird from the Adornments Charms, colouring with Alcohol Ink.
For further interest I have added two Gem Clips to my tag along with coordinated ribbon.
A little close up shot to show you the amazing detail of the background stamp, embossing and the Clear Rock Candy.

Thanks so much for stopping by, Tracy x x




20 comments:

Anonymous said...

My colours for a start :) The attention to detail is just amazing, it shows that you had fun doing this course too and I am so grateful that you shared your journey x

cheryl said...

oh wow hun,what can I say this is simply amazing,such attention to detail hugs Cherylxxxxxx

G Peplow said...

Absolutely love these Tracy, gorgeous colours, yum, xxx

Sandy said...

Phenomenal !!!!!
Love them Tracy. xoxo

Sandi said...

love your tag and love rock candy, hugs

Inkypinkycraft said...

Wow this is amazing and the colours are right up my street!! Fab love it! Hugs trace. X

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...superb Tag Tracy...loVe your textures, colours & techniques all fabby stuff, the classes are excellent i'm almost there (day 9)...Mel :)

Brenda Brown said...

This has worked so well Tracy - just love the way you have used texture and colour on this tag.
Hope you are well.
hugs {brenda} xox

Lori said...

'Tis gorgeous! Love EVERYTHING about this!!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Love all the different textures, reminds me of a well loved quilt.
Thanks for entering my giveaway Tracy. Best of luck.
hugs Lynn

Carol Q said...

ooh Tracy - that is LUSH! lol

Emma Williams said...

I love EVERYTHING about this tag, it's perfect...wonderful texture, stunning colours and fab techniques...it's really gorgeous Tracy!!
Love Emma xxx

flutterbycrafter said...

Love everything about this, the detail is stunning x

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

WOW Tracy you are so good with ink! AMAZING how your tag looks!!!

Love from The NEtherlands,
Leintje*

Suzanne C said...

Loved all your tags from Chemistry Class. Beautiful! Fabulous embossing!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

FABULOUS!!! The embossing here looks awesome...very metallic looking too! Love the whole back and forth design, keeps your eye moving! Just gorgeous Tracy!

hazel said...

A gorgeous tag Tracy, well done on finishing the Creative Chemistry class.
xxx Hazel.

Barb Cady said...

ab fab Tracy, I have really enjoyed your versions of Tims tag on his course, they have been inspiring, I especially love what you have done pn this one! Thankyou so much for sharing your ideas. Hugs Barb xx

Anonymous said...

I love hearts, and yours look great

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Tag!