Weathered Copper set. Once my tin was decorated with ink, I aged a little by sponging some timber brown StazOn ink randomly around the tin. It then took me some time to decide how I could get my tin to stand, but a trip to my local DIY store sorted that for me in the form of a household bracket which I coloured with inks and adhered to the bottom. The things I will do for this addictive hobby! I also added a Clock Key to the top of my tin to give a little more interest.
Glossy Accents. For further interest and dimension I added a Numeral, coloured with moss Patina Ink, along with gears cut from white card using the Mini Gears movers and shapers die, coloured with walnut stain Distress Ink. Gold Paint Dabber has been added to all the edges of my gears and banner. Game Spinners have also been added to my Mini Gears.
I cut a banner from white card using the Tattered Banners die, sponging with vintage photo ink to age, stamping STEAMPUNK with black Archival Ink to the centre from Wendy Vecchi's Steampunk Art set. For added dimension I have included Mini Gears to either side of my banner. The handsome gentlemen from Wendy's Steampunk Art set has been stamped onto white card and coloured with vintage photo ink, cut out and added to a small piece of wood so that he stands away from the back of the tin, adding yet a further layer of interest. He also has Mini Gears added to his jacket and hat to add to the steampunk feel.
From this angle you can really see all the layers achieved along with the fabulous dimension from the Light Bulb I have added. To add a little interest to the outside of the tin I have adhered Mini Gears again coloured with vintage photo ink and a little gold paint dabber to the edges.Pen Nib to the bottom of my bracket.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x