Wednesday 30 January 2013

Dimensional Heart

Time for my next piece for Creative Expressions using the fabulous heart from the Heart Entwined A5 stamp set.
I used the Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Hearts Embossing Folder to emboss the background on my card using a white pearl card stock to give me a pearl sheen. I applied Distress Stains mowed lawn and salty ocean to my non stick craft sheet, spritzed with water and mopped up the colour with my ATC.
I stamped the heart from the Heart Entwined stamp set onto mountboard, cut out, applied VersaMark ink to the heart and then sprinkled with clear UTEE, adding threee layers and then added Cosmic Shimmer Lapis Black into the mix along with a touch of Perfect Pearls and then stamped into the UTEE whilst hot using the heart stamp.
A touch of silver Paint Dabber was added to the raised areas using my finger along with two Chitchat stickers coloured with peacock feathers Distress Ink. A small crown has been added to the top of the heart for further interest and dimension. To complete I added the sentiment I Love You to the bottom of my ATC stamped with black Archival Ink and coloured with Distress Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, Tracy x x


20 comments:

Trish Latimer said...

Gorgeous!!! xxxx

G Peplow said...

Simply fabulous, love it!! x

Amanda said...

Looks brill!
Love Amanda x

Anonymous said...

Your use of hearts at the moment is amazing - so creative.
Wishes
Lynne

Alexandra said...

Yummy gorgeousness. I love the textured heart with those patina colours.

Helen said...

Gorgeous, love all that UTEE texture, and the colours.

Inkypinkycraft said...

Thisis gorgeous , lovethe useof the ute,the colours are yummy and another unusual and fab make trace x

Carol Q said...

very effective heart Tracy.

Netty said...

wow Tracy I love how you've done the heart, it looks amazing, x

Paper Profusion said...

Stunning heart! Love its chunky depth and shimmer. Nicola x

Annie said...

Love this piece Tracy. Great technique. I need to emboss more as I still love watching the powders change.....!!!! TFS your beautiful heart x

Words and Pictures said...

That's just amazing, Tracy! I've got to work harder at the stamping into UTEE thing - you make it look so amazing - totally inspirational piece, and utterly beautiful too!
Alison x

Kate Yetter said...

Stunning! The embossing on the heart is fabulous..especially with the silver.

Brenda Brown said...

Texture at its best Tracy.i just loveeee the heart.
Hugs Brenda xox

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I'm totally digging this green thing you got going! This card is fabby...love the texture! The heart is amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW....This ROCKS....that heart is awesome!!! Love it!!!!!! GREAT creation!!!

Lori said...

Wowzers! The color, sheen and dimension on this is out of this world...I LOVE it!

Redanne said...

Wonderful, wonderful piece, love how you stamped into the UTEE, the result is fabulous! A x

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous texture, Gorgeous Colors, Gorgeous all around!

Lynn Stevens said...

LOVE the textures on this one!