Saturday 2 February 2013

SHARP OWL

I am showcasing the SHARP OWL once again from 100 Proof Press.
I created a background using Distress Stains mowed lawn and salty ocean and spritzing with water, loving these colours, mopping up the beads of ink with my card stock. I added an embossed panel behind my owl for further interest and texture.
Dimension has been added to the owl adding three layers all coloured with Distress Stains. A coordinated button adds further interest threaded with coordinated twine.
I added a lace trim using the Vintage Lace die, colouring with mowed lawn Distress Ink again adding coordinated buttons to the top of the card.
The same trim has been added to the bottom of the card along with OWL using grungeboard letters, coloured with salty ocean Distress Ink, adding silver Paint Dabber to the edges.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy the weekend. Tracy x x

13 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow facinating.
The color is stunning.
Wonderful work my dear Tracy.
xoxo

Carol Q said...

oh fab Tracy you've used my fave colour combination again.

Words and Pictures said...

Wow! Kicking colours, just so vivid and life-enhancing... I'm in love with this owl, thanks to you!
Alison x

Paper Profusion said...

The vibrance of this is amazing Tracy. I love how you have built up dimension. Stunning card. Nicola x

Amanda said...

Wow fantastic colours, love the dimension of it all.
Love
Amanda x

Redanne said...

Thanks to you Tracy this is my favourite owl stamp - ever. It is very versatile, as you have shown us but I love the richness of the colours you have used in this piece - stunning!

Alison said...

I love those blues & greens, & all the fabulous layers Tracy! It's gorgeous! xx

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!!!! How awesome is that....the color is spectacular!!!!!

Inkypinkycraft said...

He's gorgeous , lve all the fab layers you have used and stunning colours! Trace x

Nan G said...

Love Mr. sharp Owl!! The colors are so neat!

Lynn Stevens said...

WOW check out all those layers! Thats amazing!

Lori said...

LOVE the colors!!! So bright and wonderful, as are all those wonderful layers!

Christine said...

I am going to for sure "borrow" this color combo.