Sunday 2 June 2013

Bride & Groom Silhouette

100 Proof Press have recently released a new stamp, the Bride and Groom Silhouette which I have used on my card this week.
I found a piece of neutral card in my collection with printed doilies and I echoed this by adding doilies to the top of the card, coloured lightly with walnut stain Distress Ink.
The Bride and Groom Silhouette has been stamped with black Archival Ink, cut out and added to the centre of my doily.
Bunting has been added to the top of the card along with some small wooden hearts and romantic wording.
I added a double bow along with a brass key charm for added interest and wrapped a paper tie around the key.
More wooden hearts along with more added romantic words.

To view all the new rubber stamp images from 100 Proof Press stop by HERE for all the details.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x 


8 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

Another wonderful make with all your usual fab touches x hugstrace x

ria gall said...

Hi Tracy
I love this wedding card the bride and groom stamp is one I need to add to my collection.
Really love the vintage feel you have given the card so pretty and soft
Ria

Words and Pictures said...

Beautiful, elegant work, Tracy. The silhouettes are lovely, and that double bow with the key looks fabulous!
Alison x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Tracy, I really love this vintage card, the bride and groom silhouette is really pretty, the doilies really complement the background paper, and provide a soft and romantic feel, gorgeous neutral colours. I LOVE IT.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy this card is just stunning. The silhouette stamp is beautiful. I love the whole vintage theme. Ah it's so cushy!!! I just love it. Hugs Debbie Ravenhill xx

Lynn Stevens said...

Gorgeous Tracy and oh my gosh. I almost forgot I need a wedding card for Friday. Thanks for the reminder.
Off to catch up with more of your art.
Hugs Lynn

Dianne said...

GORGEOUS card Tracy,the paper then the repeating doilies brilliant , the heart banner is great then the xos, wonderful, loooove the bow with the key,I love silhouettes and you have used them like no other shesh, its just gorgeous, thanks again for sharing your creativity.

Brenda Brown said...

What an original and beautifully shabby vintage design Tracy, I love it.
Have a good week.
hugs {brenda} x0x