Saturday 6 July 2013

TULIPS SILHOUETTE

Tulips are taking centre stage on my tag this week for Creative Expressions using the Floral Silhouette stamp set.
The background to my tag has been coloured with spiced marmalade and picked raspberry Distress Inks.
I stamped the tulips onto white card and then coloured them with Distress Markers.
I used Tim Holtz Label Letters to add 'TULIPS'  to my tag for a little more interest.  I also stamped the small daisy swirl from the same stamp set with picked raspberry Distress Ink in the background.
A touch of black charcoal pencil around the tulips for definition.
To complete I added Remnants Rubs Numbers and Remnants Rubs Words for a further layer of interest.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

17 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

gorgeous tag...loving the hot colours, perfect for todays weather!

Words and Pictures said...

This is gorgeous - so full of sunshine - wonderful tag, Tracy!
Alison x

Scrapthat said...

FABulous! I love the colors! a great way to start the day...happy and cheery!

rachel said...

stunning tag Tracy - love the background and the colours are fab - and those tulips are stunning xx

Carol Q said...

wonderful stamping and gorgeous colour choice Tracy.

Michelle said...

So beautiful! I really admire how wonderfully you use color. So rich and vibrant!

Michelle said...

So beautiful! I really admire how wonderfully you use color. So rich and vibrant!

G Peplow said...

Wonderful Tracy, I love the hot, hot colours and it has captured summer, I love your tag! Gay x

Barb Cady said...

What a lovely tag, beautiful colour combo and I love the tulip stamp.x

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

This is beautiful, love all the interest on the background too. Sam x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Tracy, Loving this tag, the background is terrific and the colours are beautiful together, the tulips are super. Love it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Gaby Bee said...

Gorgeous, Tracy! Beautifully done! Love the vibrant colors!

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs,
Gaby

Redanne said...

The colour combination on your gorgeous tag is stunning! Loving that tulip stamp.. Hugs, Anne x

Dianne said...

GORGEOUS Tracy, the colrs a fantastic, love the background the when you stamped the daisy swirl eeeks gorgeous, with those tulips it fabulous, thanks for sharing Missy, have a wonderful day..

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully bold.
Wishes
Lynne

Suzanne C said...

I am loving your summery colors with the pretty flowers! The pops of black on the bright colors are really wow!

hazel said...

A fabulous tag - great colour combo.
xxx Hazel.