Friday 13 September 2013

Art Washes Away From The Soul The Dust Of Every Day Life

I've used the Stampers Anonymous Tim Hotlz Classics 4 Stamp Set this week to create my card for Creative Expressions, I am loving the background text stamps in this set.
I am also loving using colour this week in the form of Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink.
A mini canvas has been added to the top of my card to add wonderful dimension, stamped with the images from the Classics 4 Stamp Set and I have also added Signmaker Alpha Parts for added interest along with Remnant Rubs Numbers.
I have added layers of stamping in the background, stamping first with Picked Raspberry to give tone on tone stamping and then with Black Archival Ink which pops against the colourful backdrop.
ART has been added using Alpha Parts to add further dimension and interest along with a Pen Nib coloured with Black Soot Distress Paint.
The fabulous background text has been added to the bottom of my card, I love this text so useful to use in any project. I have also added a second Pen Nib.
Why not pop by the Creative Expressions NEWS page to catch up with my fellow DT team members inspiring art work and there are also inspiring workshops posted by Suzanne Saltwell along with the regular tv schedules.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

Creative Expressions Facebook Page.
Creative Expressions Website

10 comments:

Helen said...

That is gorgeous, I love the stamps (on my wish list!) Will check out the others after dinner, which is just ready...

Crafting Queen said...

Love this, the background is amazing and i love the colours.

Astrid Maclean said...

Fab make Tracy, love those warm glowing colours and the dimension of the little canvas!

Annie said...

Fab colourful card Tracy. Love those stamps and wonderful layering

Have a great weekend
Crafty hugs Annie x

Redanne said...

A beautiful card Tracy, love the warm colours and the mini canvas is a wonderful addition. Hugs, Anne x

hazel said...

A gorgeous card,I love the colour combo.
xxx Hazel.

Claudia N. said...

LOVE those beautifully vibrant colours, Tracy!

A wonderfully intense make!

Hugs,
Claudia x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

TOTALLY GORGEOUS! Love the color and the Art background stamp! Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful mix of stamps and textures.
This has such WOW factor.
Wishes
Lynne

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous colors and the layering of words. Beautiful effect!