Tuesday 29 July 2014

Possibility Begins With Imagination

It's been a long time since I had time to just play for fun so today I thought I would try out Tim Holtz July tag for inspiration for the first time this year. You can find the details for Tim's tag HERE.
I decided to create a card inspired by Tim's tag and as usual I had to improvise as I did not have all the products. I am loving the background and the bubble Texture Fade which adds wonderful texture to the backdrop.
I adore the crackle on the seahorses. This is the first time I have used this die but it definitely will not be the last, I really enjoyed creating with these!
This would make a great card for a summer birthday and I love how you can see the background through the plastic.
I improvised with the bottom of my card and used mini shells to add interest and dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by. See you tomorrow with my Artistic Outpost creation.

Tracy x x


7 comments:

Rita said...

Love your card Tracy. The seahorses are beautiful and I love those pretty shells. Hugs Rita xxx

Jenny Marples said...

What a great version Tracy. I'm so glad you got to play for once. Jenny x

Michelle said...

Very pretty! I love how you created your seahorse. Beautiful color and texture. Love it!

hazel said...

A wonderful card and a great take on Tim's tag. I love the seahorses.
xxx Hazel.

Mary Elizabeth said...

I absolutely adore your take on Tim's July tag. This is gorgeous. Your seahorses are amazing!!!!! And of course I just love the shells at the bottom of this card. Marvelous make. Mary Elizabeth

Redanne said...

I love the gorgeous colours on the seahorses and the crackling looks wonderful. The shells at the bottom is a lovely touch too! Anne xx

Words and Pictures said...

Delicious take on the July tag (I completely missed the boat this time around!) - I love the bold intensity of the colours and the shells are great.
Alison xx