Thursday 4 August 2016

Today I Am Thankful

I am showcasing the fabulous Harvest, Seed Packets Background and the Grunge Elements stamp sets from Artistic Outpost, available from Our Daily Bread Designs.
The background has been coloured with Color Bursts and then I stamped the Seed Packets Background using Potting Soil and touches of Monarch Orange Archival Inks.
I stamped the children onto card coloured with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, stamping with Potting Soil Archival Ink. I cut out ieach image and then added them to the decorated panel and added a piece of circular rusty wire to spotlight the children, attaching with staples.
I added further background stamping using the background stamps from the Grunge Elements stamp set and Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I also added the sentiment "Today I Am Thankful" again surrounding it with rusty wire to echo the wire around the children.
I also stamped the children onto the inside of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

4 comments:

Pamellia said...

Wow Tracy, what a glorious combination of all these stamps! If I tried that, it would just look like a hot mess! Beautiful palette, just love the touches of green amid the neutrals. hugs :)

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Loving this...especially the wire addition- I used to have some, wonder if I still do..hmmm. Inspirational work Tracy, thank you.
ps...package arrived and its perfect!!

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful card Tracy, love the stamped layers and twisted wire xxx

Kelley Holland said...

Awesome! A really cool card!!