Tuesday 21 March 2017

Dreamer of Dreams

I decorated one of Tim Holtz Etcetera tags today just for fun.
The background is coloured with Distress Oxides Broken China and Cracked Pistachio.
I added two adorable Paper Dolls from Tim's range, colouring their dresses with Cracked Pistachio Distress Crayon and they stand on an old pair of scissors, painted with Distress Paints.
I added a circle of silver wire to act as a spotlight and added some of Tim Holtz Chatter Design Tape. I have also added a Clippings Sticker to the scissors.
A Quote Chip and Index Clips add further dimension and texture to the design.
I have added a touch of stencilling using Tim's Nordic Stencil, which I love and I have also added delicate splatters of white paint. I also dry brushed white paint across the raised areas of the stencilling.
I also added a few flowers from Tim's Bouquet.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x


8 comments:

Kaz Hall said...

Beautiful gentle colours tracy love the composition another gorgeous make xx

brenda said...

I love your "just for fun" tags Tracy, espcially the colours.

B x

Yvonne Garner said...

Love, love, love!

Redanne said...

Your just for fun project is stunning Tracy, I love the gorgeous dreamy colours and the background you created is so beautiful!! Hugs, Anne xx

Brenda Brown said...

Utterly delightful Tracy, the blends of colours, the textured areas and the very clever use of white as an accent and highlights, love this xxx

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

LOVE every bit...the colors the girls the circles!

Barbara said...

Love this work Trace! As always it's full of fabulous details! Old scissor is a great idea! love!BArbara

A Pink said...

Super fab tag! Tracy. Lush colour palette, great composition , wonderful choice of embellies and the scissors - such a clever touch .
hugs x