Thursday 8 June 2017

AALLandCreate Exclusive Product Release

I am absolutely delighted to have a second release of new stamps and coordinated stencil with AALLandCreate. A huge thank you to Autour De Mwa for all his hard work in coordinating everything and making all this possible. THANK YOU.

Stamp Set - Available HERE
Stencil - Available HERE
Stamp and Stencil - Available HERE


You can find my first stamp release HERE.

I was so excited to create my first sample using my new stamps and I began with a mini tag book using Tammy Tutterow's Spellbinders Mini Tag Book Die.


I coloured the background of my pages with Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylics Lime and Turquoise.
I then stamped my heart stamp with Black Archival Ink and then used my finger to blend Turquoise Heavy Body Acrylic around the heart.
I decorated each page in the same way using all my stamps from my stamp set. I added markings using stencils and a credit card with Tangerine and Magenta Heavy Body Acrylics.
I added my hand drawn sentiment to the left hand side of this page and also added some random machine stitching for added texture.
I love these colours together combined with a touch of white to lift the whole page.
I used part of my imagery on this page along with some more markings and random machine stitching.
I love this star, I can see I will be using this for some Christmas makes too.
I love using circles in my designs so I knew I had to include a circle in my stamp set.
I love working with these colours, one of my favourite combinations.
AALLandCreate also have a Facebook Page which you can find HERE should you wish to show any of your artwork using our stamps.
The pages of my book have all been tied together with coordinated twine and I also added touches of black stamping for further detail.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

10 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Big congrats! Amazing stamps and stencils and this tag booklet is a WOWSER!

Annie said...

Huge congratulations Tracy x your stamps and stencils are fabulous . Gorgeous tag book in an amazing colour combination with fabulous stamped details

Amazing work/design

Huge hugs
Annie xx

Cec said...

What a fabulous little book showcasing the great stamps. I love the continuity of colour and all the markings that help showcase the stamps.
Hugs!
Cec

Redanne said...

Huge congratulations Tracy on another fabulous set of stamps - and a stencil too - yay! Your little tag book is gorgeous, I love your wonderful colour choices and your new stamps look brilliant!!! So thrilled for you! Hugs, Anne xx

Tammy Tutterow said...

I love the mini you created! Simply wonderful!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a treat Tracy, stamp and stencil set, you really are spoiling us now. Love your demonstration pieces I really do need to invest in these. Thank you so much for sharing with us. Hugs Tracey xx

Brenda Brown said...

Fantastic new stamps and coordinating stencil Tracy and you have showcased them beautifully in your mini. Huge congratulations on such fabulous designs. Have a great weekend xxx

Marci said...

Congratulations! I love the the little tag book you made with your lovely new stamps and stencil.

Words and Pictures said...

I adore this one too... Love the layered, brayered backgrounds and how the stamped images just gently emerge from them. Brilliant - and another great showcase for your fab stamps.
Alison x

A Pink said...

although I have just offered congratulations on a previous post ( I'm working backwards) theres always room for more . Big Congrats on your New release stamps AND stencils . Whoop! Whoop! Loving the look of these - so freestyle and versatile .
Your have really spotlighted them in your funky little tag book - love it .
hugs x